Sunday, August 10, 2014

A great summer

Hey guys!
Been really busy this summer, didn't have a lot of time to post!

First, I will review Transformers: Age of Extinction. AWESOME MOVIE!!!! The Special Effects were  amazing! Plot was great, but had some plot holes. Choice of characters were great! Finally, the Autobots have an air vehicle! (SPOILER: Drift). Loved Grimlock! He is my favourite! I give the movie a 4.5!

I went to Toronto to go to Ripleys aquarium! All kinds of sharks up close! Learned a lot about different fish and sea creatures! And I got to touch a shark!
I also went to Canadas wonderland! The rides are awesome! The Dragonfire, Thunder Run, Backlot Stunt Coaster! All great rides!

I also got a laptop, and Steam! Steam is a an application that you can buy games like call of duty or other games like Team Fortress 2! (one of my favourite games!) My account name is Grimlock.

I plan to make some funny animations on my Goanimate page, so make sure to check it out.

Follow me on Twitter: @nosbo13
Check  out my Goanimate page: nosbo2001
Follow me on Soundcloud: nosbo2001 (i will follow back)
Friend me on Roblox: Nosbo2001 (we can do games together)
Friend me on Steam: Grimlock
And for games on Steam where you have to create an account for the game, here are my usernames if you see me online:
Robocraft: Gr1mlock
Airmech: Gr1mlock
War inc: Battlezone: Griml0ck
Toribash: Gr1mlock

I will make a post soon!
Nosbo out!

No comments:

Post a Comment